Is Life Coaching For Me?
How do I get more information?
Contact the coach that gave you this resource and let them know you would like a free session to find out more information.
How are sessions conducted?
Coaching sessions are most often conducted by phone. This is both the convenience of the client and the coach. No time is wasted traveling to and from sessions.
At your session time you phone your coach and the session begins.
Why should I get a coach?
What about the cost?
Most coaches have easy monthly payment plans that come right from your PayPal account. They often accept checks as well.
Would you benefit from having a life coach?
Note: To ensure your coach is trained and meets coaching profession standards always choose a professionally certified coach.
Test: If you answer yes to 3 or more of the following questions you would benefit from life coaching.
• Do you think your friends and acquaintances are enjoying life more then you?
• Have you been trying to lose weight and not been able to?
• Do you have a bad habit you would like to “break”?
• Do you need to find a better way to balance work and home?
• Do you have conflicts in your personal life you would like resolved (with a husband or child or coworker)?
• Do you want to become closer to God?
• Do you want to increase your wealth?
• Do you want to learn where your professional strengths life and what careers would be good for you?
• Have you been passed over for a raise or promotion?
• Do you want to become healthier?
• Do you want to quit smoking?
• Do you want to streamline your business?
• Do you want your life to change but are not sure how?
• Do you want to live a happier, more fulfilling life?
• Are you stuck in a career you do not like?
• Are you stuck in a relationship that needs improvement?
• Do you want more time for your hobbies?
FCI empowers coaches and trainers with certification services. Our Blog inspires and informs practitioners with industry news and best practices. Get certified today at traintocoach.com.