ICI core values
Our Company Environment
Both students (past and present) and employees are considered beloved members of the ICI organization.
“We deliver what we promise, when we promise it, and so much more.”
“We encourage members to live their best life. We do our best to assist them on their journey through training opportunities and listening to them and their dreams.”
“We believe in equal opportunities for everyone regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, race, culture, or religion.”Faith: “We trust God to provide for all our personal and professional needs, easily and effectively as only He can. We understand that everything we go through is part of God’s plan and that He only wants the best for us.”
Who We Are
Our Company Products and Services
1. Using our creativity, we provide innovative and effective coaching materials.
2. We provide materials not only about how to coach, but how to run an effective business.
3. We provide multiple areas of certification allowing for us all to have success in the areas that we are most passionate about.
4. We create and form partnerships that are inspiring and profitable.
5. We work and train with people from all nations and cultures.
6. We exceed our client’s expectations.
Meet our Founder
Dr. Shekina Farr Moore, Ed.D, is an award-winning Educator, Author, Gender Advocate and Master Certified Coach (MCC) and Trainer. A 2017 member of the distinguished Forbes Coaches Council, Dr. Moore has received many national and community awards for her work with social justice and gender advocacy, including the Volunteer Service Award signed by President Barack Obama, a commendation by Mayor Kasim Reed, and a standing ovation and read resolution by the GA House of Representatives. In 2016 & 2017, Dr. Moore was named among Atlanta’s “Who’s Who” and was recognized as one of 52 Empowering Women Who Empower Girls in 2014. She was awarded Educator of the Year Award for the city of Atlanta by ACHI Magazine has been featured for her work in gender, women's and community advocacy by many publications, including FORBES, Black Enterprise, Rolling Out and The Huffington Post. She is the Publisher and EIC of Formidable Woman Magazine. Learn more about Dr. Moore at www.shekinamoore.com.
Credentials at a glace:
- Council Member, Forbes Coaches Council
- MCC - Master Certified Coach, International Institute of Coaching Studies
- Certified Coach Trainer, International Institute of Coaching Studies
- Certified Superintendent, GA Association of Professional Standards Commission
- Ed.D. - Doctor of Education, Educational Leadership, North Carolina State University
- Ed.S. - Education Specialist degree, Educational Leadership & Policy Studies, North Carolina State University
- MSA - Master's, School Administration, North Carolina Central University
- BA - Bachelor of Arts, French Linguistics, North Carolina Central University